Are you a regular consumer of marijuana? Do you know the difference between the Cannabis plant and the hemp plant? If you don’t, in that case, you are not the only one. There are many who despite being a regular consumer of marijuana have no idea as to what are the differences between these two different kinds of plants. Even a couple of decades ago; both cannibals and hemp were considered to be illegal and were used as intoxicating agents; in many countries. However; after conducting Different researches and studies, scientists have found out that these two plants are rich in different kinds of elements and chemical properties that can be used for treating an array of different types of ailments. Considering the medical benefits which they have to offer; both hemp and cannabis have been legalized in America. These days different products are made from CBD flowers. However; these products do contain elements and properties which are extracted from cannabis and hemp plants.
What are the benefits of hemp?
It has been clinically proven that hemp is a very source of different kinds of nutrients. Here’s a brief insight into some of the different nutritional properties it contains.
- Hemp is very rich in protein and also contains some of the essential amino acids which are required for the proper functioning of the body.
- It also contains Omega 3 fatty acid, which is the type of unsaturated fat that helps in maintaining a safe level of insulin and cholesterol in the body.
- Hemp is also very rich in fiber. It has been clinically proven that 3 tablespoons of hemp contain 1.2 gms of fiber.
- Hemp is also very rich in different types of minerals and vitamins. Some of them are magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, and potassium. Besides different other kinds of minerals like zinc iron are also found in hemp.
Some health benefits of Cannabis which you need to know of
Like hemp, cannabis also offers multiple different types of health benefits. Here are some of them
- If consumed regularly by the prescribed level; cannabis can be very effective in reducing chronic body pain.
- Those who smoke cigarettes and consume nicotine can maintain a steady condition of the lungs by consuming Cannabis. It has been proven that cannabis contains properties that can counter the mal effect of nicotine.
- You’d be surprised to learn that Cannabis contains some of the essential properties which help to boost the metabolic rate in the body. This essentially means that cannabis can help you reduce weight.
Both hemp and cannabis together can be quite effective in treating different types of physiological and mental conditions. These days, there are multiple different types of products available in the market, which are made from the extract of these plants. These days, the extracts from these plants are used in making different kinds of medicines. Besides, they can also be consumed in other ways. However, it needs to be mentioned that overdosing can lead to different side effects which can prove to be counter-productive.