They don’t want you to know what you’re eating or how much. Their interest is to make more money for their shareholders. The more you eat and the worst types of food you eat (which encourages us to eat more) the more money they make and the more they like it.
We have great news for you! No more being a slave to others’ intentions, put yourself first.
The difference between the lean folks and the not so lean is the ability to know what they eat, how much they eat, and eat what they want to eat.
Fat loss is about controlling what you eat.
“Those who are in shape pre-plan what they intend to eat.”
Pre Planning out strategizes food traps
Those rushed mornings on your way to work, stomach rumbling, already preoccupied with the upcoming day’s tasks what are the chances you will have the opportunity to grab something healthy? Or even want to have something healthy with all those sugary, fatty temptations on every corner? Most mornings I bet a bacon & egg roll will have more chance of finding your stomach than an egg and salmon omelet.
Use these steps to pre-plan what you intend to eat so won’t be under the control of what someone else wants you to eat.
Steps to taking control of what you eat:
- Check your calendar for upcoming events
- Note down in your journal, iPhone, or anywhere handy how many meals you intend to have
- Decide where you intend to eat these meal
- Now chose what foods you intend on having
- Assess at the end of each day how you went compared to your plan
- (Bonus) pre prepping food in advance can make this process even more successful. As you decide the day before or at the start of the week what you intend to eat prepare aspects of each meal in advance. Eg. Cook meat in bulk, cut salad ingredients and bag them, cook your rice in advance, boil eggs and refrigerate.